BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

still no scoop on my holiday...for y'all that is

guess what being as useless as i am due to the fact that i have no time to do it despite of being on holiday (that in efect yesterday but now in fact i'm back in school and determined to 'work it out' this year), i still haven't saved my holiday pictures to my flash drive. so no story on the holiday... i'll have to do it soon through cuz sooner or later the dang teachers at C.B.N are gonna give us mounds of homework... not to mention pressing us for our holiday homework (the H.H as i call them) which as espected,i haven't completed...well i've done reserch for my sivic class and wrote down 5 recipes for my home ec. class (which apparently i have to take since we took acountancy last year,we being my class and the gals in the N,A,W,P classes..so likewise the B,U,K,T flers are taking acountancy this year)
i've done my english homework,since the holiday homework was to read AT LEAST 2 books... i read around ten...more or less so i've got that in the bag... or at leat i will once i get the nilam book and write it all down because i'm not sure if i should continue using my 3 form 1 books or buy a new one for form two. so i'm gonna go to school today and ask...
other than that i haven't touched my math homework...in fact i can't find it nor my B.M( Bahasa Melayu),my agama islam (Muslim Studies),nor my science...which i also cant find...shit i better find it and complete it before the 14th or i'm gonna start on the wrong foot with my new science teacher (new if my old science teacher decides to teach another class,otherwise its fine cuz i'm not that bad at science and i havent shown any trouble in that particular class.... damn i'm toast if its the other teacher....

0 comments: