BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 28, 2007

cousin trap

i was recently in alamanda/putrajaya eating lunch at a store called Lemongrass.
i was waiting for my mum(who was working in a clinic just outside the shopping complex)
i was looking quite miserable on acount of my allergies acting up.my eyes were red and puffy,i had a tissue on my slightly red nose and i was having this head splitting headace (or however you spell it) and my mum had lots of patients to see... i had been waiting for her for almost half an hour when i looked up and saw my cousin...another cousin beside her and another cousin beside her and another cousin on CRUTCHES tagging behind them.

-to explain the guy/cousin on crutches, he had a motorbike accident, he's not a mat remp-it or anything... he is anything but,that's why he crashed into that tree. ok, this was what hapend. this guy -Nader- was playing football in the field with his bonehead friends (i only met one of omar's-cousin of close relation with nader and me ...friend,thats singular and he's single and my age AND taller than me,the friend not omar, anyway the point is that i don't know any of nader's friends but if they're anything like him i'm sure they're boneheads) and one of them brought a motorbike...so naturaly, they each took turns for a ride around the field...somehow it then got to the road (i'm sure it was a dare but that was how Nader described it to his da so i'm pretty sure he lied) i guess since the idiot dosn't know how to steer so he endded up driving on the opposite side of the road and then this car came and the ''saukerl'' drove offt he road and into the tree... so the tree thought him a lesson...not the car. he broke a leg and almost lost his teeth...and he's form four as of this year but at the time of the encounter it was still december 2008 so....

Anyway, omm (ommaira,my cuzzin and also form four this year and just had her P.M.R like Nader and Omar, the diffrencence is that she got straight A's and they didn't.... not that it's important but it proves that the prettiest face are the most 'bengong'...translation 'dumb'... which is Omar...i know it's bogus but i do agree Omar is cute...but he got 3 A' and Nader got 5...and he's pimply...but not that bad looking. when i told this to my granda when he called me to tel me their marks-the part about the cuttest face being the most bengong not about the looks of Nader and whatever- he laughed...so did my mum) also noticed me and came over with the other two cousins who look vaguely familiar but i can't recall their names (dosn't help that i suck with names) and said hi! we talked bout some stuff that i think would be pointless to write down here cuz its tottaly irrelevant and they wen't off... notice i didn't say Nader tagged along...either cuz he can't go around the chairs in the shop on acount of his crutches or maybe the fact that ever since puberty we (meaning me,nader,omar,amir and the rest of the guys who has reached puberty) havn't been talking to each other... i'm still very upset about this cuz when we were younger we were closer than MJ and his bleached white skin... we even met up in london together and squabled on a small baby size keyboard and in 2003 we had a flour fight and all went to the family day together and one of them apparently had a crush on me,i'm not gonna say more but i dont think he still has a crush on me but i think that he might be ambarased about it enough not to talk or act like either of us exist...maybe thats the reason all of us ain't talking...my mum said it's cuz they can't control their hormones and i think that that's bull...i mean, we're cousins and sure, acording to religion we can be married but still! we're cousins! and i just don't get them.

ANYWAY, all he did was give me a nod and smile so at least he noticed me and not acting as if i'm not there... so i waited for about 15 minutes and my mum called and told me to abandon our lunch and head out to MPH with strict orders not to go anywhere else. so i headed out and on my way i glimpsed Nader and started swearing in my head... i pretended like i didn't see him for reasons i myself don't know (maybe i wan't him to feel how it feels like to be egnored) and i also realised that i was walking right behind the three girl cousins and i said hi and moved past them into MPH and headed straight into the teen/adult section and i glanced at a book behind me and excidently saw omm's older brother from the corner of my eye with a look of regconization on his face...i pretended not to see him either since he to don't talk to me but we wern't that close when young so it don't really matter as much. a sec later i glimpsed him again from the side of my sight...he didn't aproach to say hi till a couple of minutes later... he said hey! what are you doing here and other mindless chat...
which i also don't remember because of the fact that at that moment i was thinking ''shit! i've walked into a volentarily mute family trap!'' ... it's not that i hate them or anything but its the fact that i've inherited my mum's likeness for privacy as in 'i don't like family other of my tight family circle to know what i do in real life...especialy if the male of this family has egnored me and enoyed me. i told capoeira bout this after the abrupt conversation with shanaz (omm's cousin) he told me to ditch them...but by the time the text came or by the time i read it i had already figured that out...

okay, i think i've writen enough...my arm's hurting....so buh bye till tomorow (if i manage to get internet excess... my mum has already paid the phone bill but the lembab telekom flers still hasn't reconected the line so i'm still depending on my mum's office computer till further notice)

0 comments: