BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

the system

i'm still banned from the lrt which is sad cuz i've got sports' day auditon...today.
the good news is that i wont miss the tryout completely.... just most of it.
and tomorow my track and field tryouts for mssmkl and my 1st practice with a coach are overlapping. my T&F starts at 11.15 and the cheer thing starts at 11.30

my mum finishes work at 11.15 so the remaining 15 minutes are for me to get to school...
i think i have to miss the cheer thing cuz i'm already on that team but the T&F is still uncertain...

the system in our school is as such (the timeing) that a student can only do one thing at once... no wonder Malaysia isn't producing any multi-taskers or any quick witted people...
Yikes! this sucks!

2 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

Kesian, anywho, running wears down the bones, no matter whether it's uphill, flat, downhill, same result. The reason; the ground/surface is to hard. Only in certain areas have the joggers' path. And I swim, my average is 10 or 20 per week. I would do it more often and have a higher average if I had a car. Besides gruelling uphill cycles, long-distance also build stamina, both of which I practice. And about Zeus, more like legendary example.

TheSadHeron said...

Too late, I ran on Saturday, two Saturdays, to be specific. I ran all 7 KMs uphill, downhill and straights non-stop. Try that against 1000+ teens and tell me how you like it.