BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 17, 2008

nothing is impossible

i tried out for cheer one day after i tried out for netball and right now my thighs are killing me softly. i can hardly sit down or get up without them hurting. i am also banned from the LRT because for the first time this year that i forgot to call my mum the moment i reached school...she banned me. so, sadly, i cant go for the olahraga (track and field) tryouts next tuesday morning... nor the cheer practice that starts next week... yes, i got in and i still cant believe it!
i'm suprised as hell... but then again i'm probably gonna end up a reserve anyway...
other than that not much hapened to tell. i excidently dailed a number and wasted my credit... this guy probably heard the 'conversation' with my mum this morning... he didn't know who she was but he STILL thought she was my mum... he told me through text... kinda weird that i dailed a number and it turned out to be registered... even more weirdly to a guy...
................. he just called me... bugger. he knows i'm a school girl and that i dont want to have anything to do with him and he asked me where i am...
to hell was i going to tell him! i dont even know him! why the hell would tell i tell him my name and where i am... he could be a pitofile for all i noe! jeez! maybe when i was younger i would have fell for it but i know better now. ever since i endded up coupling with my bestfriends cousin by mistake!
like EW!!!!!
i still cant get over that!

so, talking about guys, last week i went back with ash (who despite her nickname is a girl and one of my bestfriends) ,debs and fiona throught the back way to Dang Wangi (which in english means 'nice smelling shit') LRT station when i said this one guy was cute... ash agreed and they somehow got it in their head that i have a crush on him... so they told dhiv who i think might have a crush on him to. i guessed when she came to my class to give me 'info' on the guy and here's the low down... he's malay mix, which i was right in guessing he was, what i didnt guess was that malay blood was mixed in there... malay guys dont tend to be cute... unless they're mix. so i dont really care about him until dhiv mentioned that the guy went around wearing tights and glasses... that either means that he's athletic and smart, dosn't give a damn what people think of him or quirky which interests me... i'm not into looks its just that he is interesting. c'mon!! how many guys who you see (not including rugby players) who wear tights and pair it up with glasses? it intrigues me. i like interesting guys... look at my ex bf's the first is a bookworm who liked transformers and also a funny guy...and has puss in boots eyes (which he doesn't do anymore since he now has a cat to do it for him) and my 2nd who coupled with me after meeting me... he was a mistake.... a BIG mistake, collosal.

so, i know i said i don't want to have a boyfriend this year... but maybe...just maybe i might have to change my mind... i have to get to know him first, then i can decide.

0 comments: