BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 24, 2008

ideas and blisters

so i'm currently working on my commonwealth essay... as well as trying to keep up with my homework... not so hot for my fingers... my middle finger is blistered and so is my abdominal muscles... the cheer aerobics thing started last tuesday and i must say that trying to be flexible when you're eight is easier then trying to when you're thirteen. i'm not really that upset over it.. at least i can now do a cartwheel and a headstand...almost.

anyway, about my essay, so far i have changed the topic twice because i cant decide what to do. i have loads of ideas on three of the questions and i keep considering each after writing another.
so its not that easy... i just consulted teacher and she said i should go with the 2nd one... so i guess so, cus the first one had 300 words, and i havn't even intoduced any characters... like the classics.

0 comments: