BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

old memories

its kinnda weird when you read your diary again 2 years after writing it... you realise that things seem stupid and other things funny.
so i read my diary from 2006 again and laughed at some parts and frowned at some parts realising things that you never realised before... puzzles that you hated to answer, words that should have been said and situations long forgoten (and this was only two years ago!)

one particular occurance that is extremely funny and sad at the same time. i dunno if you'll get the sad part but the funny part is definately there.
i have this friend...long time friend who is probably gonna read this article without commenting.
so anyway, this friend was my boyfriend two years ago (now ex). and i had this cool teacher when i was in primary...i'll call her MJ

i was in the school chess team then and we just won the second place in zon keramat (quite a big deal) so MJ decided to treat us at McD's and while waiting for the food my teacher scrolled my phone with my permision. so she went over my contacts and found my friends name... erm i'll call him capoeira, MJ found Capoeira's phone number and asked me who he is... i said he was a friend.... (i was not gonna tell MJ the truth!!!)
but my friends told her otherwise... i kept insisting we were friends, so to check she sent a txt msg to him it said

ini BF myra, kenape u ade nombor dea?

which basicly means

this is myra's BF, why does she have your number

she actually sent it, i saw it with my eyes!

she sent that to my boyfriend at the time!!!!

he got angry at me, like he should (not that i admited it at the time) he said that he only gave me the number cuz he trusted me. as for the BF thing, i think he was mad...
ok he was but not really
i guess he was more mad that i gave my phone to MJ
teehee, if you're wondering if he replyed the msg, he did.
he said we were just friends... which pissed me off.
a lot. he does not know that either... now he does.

1 comments:

. said...

I love to keep diares, I have been since I was about 10.

By the way, do you go on ww.imeem.com? Its got some really cool music..