BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

sick pervert

so there is this guy at st john who called me a lesbian...would you have shut up???
i wont, i didn't
so here is how it started....
i was going down tangga ampang and i yelled to nicole to hurry up cuz i'm not gonna wait for her...
well being the dumb malay guy, this guy is mamak through.
so he starts yelling hurry up on and on... then the rest of his gang joined in and i paid them no attention... till they overly annoyed me, by this time, nicole was by my side and it was raining, she asked me what's up and i said "i think its that song by che'nelle "hurry up"
they still yelled, i put my arm around nicole's shoulder cuz we were under the same small umbrella..and that's when the guys started to yell "oi oi lesbian"
i still egnored them until the cheer got so loud and i got so annoyed that i turned around to face him and said "are you some kind of psyco pervert who looks out for lesbians?"
thankfuly he understood me and backed of..
the second day i found a rat on my shoe... i yelled and jumped to get it off but when it was off i kept jumping cuz i was afraid to step on the rat. he saw me and the whole bus laughed. bollocks!

i really think that was ammbarasing... like hell!!!!

0 comments: