BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

bahasa malaysia

my BM exam sucks!!!
who the hell cares about proper BM anymore???
i'm pretty happy with english!!!
at least the sentences are shorter and 1 word can mean 10 things and A can be B.
BM on the other hand uses one word for one meaning!
makes the bloody sentence longer than it should. np wonder in malaysia A is A and B is B
most people here follow rules without thinking or knowing why and they never challenge rules even when it is unfair to them because they think they cant do anything!!!
sorry, i'm stressed due to exam... and friend troubles but i rather not say anything about that cuz someone might start a rumour that i backstabbed my friend!
i am no stranger to rumours, some form 1 idiot started a rumour that my dad is not dead but instead he divorced my mum and i did not say anything cuz i'm ashamed...
first of all if my parents diverced why the hell would i lie and say my dad is dead?
he is still my dad and the divorce is my parents buisness not mine!
and secondly my dad IS dead, since i was 5..or was it 6?
why should i keep crying? just because 1 life is gone, that doesn't mean all lives should stoped being lived!!!!
yes my mum handled the death well and she is obviously single, but she has this strong indipendant streak that is usually found in divorcees, that just means my mum is strong!
and i handled it well because when my dad was alive, i hardly ever saw him, i lived with my grandparents cuz my mum and dad were studiying medicine, still i saw my mum more than my dad because he was a mama's boy and did not like to be away from his mum.
we were happy, and we still are, its just that my dad's not here.
all those comenters, dont say "i'm so sorry" because honestly, i dont feel sadness anymore.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Debra.. again !! and I get on9 cos I can't tahan any longer.. and having Maths tomorrow.. ish. I suck in that subject.. I hardly understand Algebra and Linear Equations.. embarrassing, rite ? and I'm from a bloody chinese skool.. this is bad.. haha.. btw, my BM SUXX TOO !! so.. High 5 !! lolz