BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

between mother's day and midterms

so its monday and smack in the middle of my mids and my mums.
but since i find the subject of my mum more cheerful than that of an anoying piece of paper that you would love to swear at, but would look stupid while doing so, i'll talk about my mum.
so i bought her a bracelet, the day before mum's day...so it was all rather hurried.
anyway, so i wraped it up and went down to the car, since i was supposed to wash it for 5 bucks (hey! it might be mother's day but i still need money, that bracelet was not cheap!)
what i did do after opening the car door was close it, locked it and ran up the stairs to my mum's room to say that i found something dead and bloodied on the passenger's seat.the conversation after that is as follows:-

ummi: what is it?

me:its something dead!!!

ummi:no, i mean what animal is it?

me: i dunno its to covered in blood i dont know what it is!!! you better look at it!

ummi: (in a panicked tone) how did it get there?



by this time we were half way to the car




me:how should i know?!


so she went to the car and saw what was in the seat and stopped. she looked like she just got punkd. teehee, i yelled happy mothers day and gave her a big hug, she told me that i should join drama and she is now wearing the bracelet to work...

i gave her a good shock!, damn i should have recorded it!!!!

1 comments:

. said...

thats so cool. I wish I had done for my mum ! I love Punked.. its so funny!

I just got my mum a stuffed toy to put in the window of the car (fab new suzuki swift) and a mobile charm.