BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 28, 2008

what's up dawg?

for the teacher's day...day at school, we are doing this group dance thing. we have a cool name, i think its "black rose" but i cant be sure, thats the name we used last year.
so anyway, we're doing a hip hop dance, and we don't really care if the teacher's enjoy themselves, in fact we are going to show the teachers how they don't want all of their students to be like.
as for the students, i hope they appreciate it... we are gonna wake them up from the deep slumber that the other ten contestant's hip hop dances and show them real break dancing... i hope...
so anyway i am now writing this because i'm bringing a cd of dance songs and the team members wanted me to bring ching-a-ling... but i ended up downloading more dance songs that might work, so i am now waiting for them to download.
i have cheer practice tomorrow as well as the hip hop thing...
hip hop thing is at nine in the morning and my cheer is at 11.30, then i'll have sivic...
god, did i mention i'm bringing the radio to school? and that i'm going earlier... like 2 hours before 9 cuz my mum cant send me to school after that?
i'm just wondering how i'm gonna bring the radio on the subway or LRT.... can you imagine me?
with my huge bag,huge radio and small but tall body...
imagine it...
now stop laughing (if you even laughed... its not even funny!)
apart from that there is nothing much to say on this subject...

1 comments:

. said...

um, no I don't read Alex Cross, is it by the same author as those of maxuim ride? I do read Alex Rider, which is by a different author but still awesome..

I love hip hop... I wish I could do it to!! But I suck at all the nedy jumpy stuff.. gonna take art classes for the first time in my life instead.. did you see the drawing and painting on my blog.. they look quite bad because my camera is very good in side and it made them look much paler than they are..

anyway, by and good luck with hip hoppinh around.. LOL