BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 3, 2008

why wont anyone believe me?

i know april fools was three days ago and i have to tell you, that i had a lot of trouble to make them believe something important and life changing... the trouble is that since it is april fool's day, it wasn't easy to convince the girls i had hell, this is how it started...

during civic, i went over to aazraa's table and told her i lost my virginity, her jaw dropped and she almost told teacher and i told her it was a joke. he turned around and i did a double bluff and said

me: but really, i did.

aazraa: seriously

me:yeah

aazraa: no...seriously, are you serious?

me:do i look like i'm kidding?

aazraa: no..... tell me this is a joke

me:nope

aazraa: but you are a malay!

me:is that really an issue nowdays?

aazzra:when?

me:sports day

aazraa:but...WHERE?

me:toilet

aazraa:what, how

me:do you really wanna know?

class ends and we get up, aazraa tells fuzzy, fuzzy thinks its a joke since its first of april...
but i managed to convince her to, then she tells ash,(who likes to believe the best of people...she can be to inocent sometimes..) didn't believe me either, but she did tell alia, whom first thought it was a joke, but believed me in the end... this is how, she dragged me out of class towards the caffeteria and questioned me...
i told her about my foot in the toilet bowl and how my shoe stunk when i got home... so i had to clean it... that was when she finally believed me... finally, she got it.

aazraa, fuzzy and ash were still not out from class, i assumed they were doing their class cleanliness duties...
so alia was asking me about it... and when and how and stuff, so i told her... then....
suddenly aazraa, fuzzy and ash headed for my table and started lecturing me about what i've done... since i am a muslim, i cant get laid because it is against our beliefs... we just talk about getting laid and wonder. we dont actually do it, so i guess that was the point.
aazraa, being the big mouth she is, said loudly, "do you know that doing it means berzinah? you can mandi wajib and samak all you want but the sin stays"

fuzzy said "you know myra, you are a malay girl! how can you do this?"

ash said" it cant be true, its a joke, it has to be"

and

alia said "it is true, she told me that her shoe went into the toilet and told me all the details

then aazraa said "tell them if its true or not and we wont ask you again"

i said it was true and fuzzy asked again "oh my god, are you serious?"

i could not stand it anymore!!! i have to make the message stick in their heads!!!


APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!


note: not only the members of my class know of that joke, but so do other classes, not all but a considerable amount... i have to say... I ROCK!

2 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

That was a good one. How come your friends believed. I know that you for one are innocent enough not to go that far, literally at least.

TheSadHeron said...

True, you're not that innocent, but then again, you're not that ignorant