BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

sick, again

i just came back from my aunt's holiday... well, she's my grandad's sister's daughter, so i guess she does qualify as my aunt...
i still cant believe it... wan cik married!
i was sick during this ordeal but i still went to the wedding, which took place in kuantan, so last week on thursday right after i got back from school i shoot straight to my kampung (which is in kajang so i cant brag i traveled hard or long) slept there and the next morning i made the journey to kuantan. in the back seat of a car containing me, and my bickering grandparents... i'm sure they love each other. but i think sometimes even they forget it and they make other people forget it.

i guess thats what hapens to you after all those years of marriage... hmm, maybe i should prepare my dear wan cik of what lies in her future by trying her up and tossing her in a car with my grandparents on their way to her wedding, then she would've canceled the whole ordeal...

not that my grandparents are miserable or anything, its just that they argue a lot, not in a rough way either. the annoying thing is that they argue over the stupidest things....
but i guess that is marriage.

one more side effect of marriage i guess is that they start wearing lifejackets and big flotties or what ever you people call it, when bathing at the beach... not even deep....
i guess my grandad might be afraid that my grandma might drown him if he talks to a woman and makes my granmum jealous...which happens a lot, my grandma has a weird way of thinking.... not nuts or anything just a very...weird way of thinking....like, my grandad cant even be normal kind to the maid, cuz apparently all indonasian maids want to steal your husband... i think my grandma is in trauma cuz of her dad being a playboy and liked a maid. she's not mean to the maids.... just paranoid... she thinks the maids are going to do some witchcraft hocus-pocus on us to make us comply with her... yeah my grandma can be weird... but i dont think that is caused by marriage, cuz my grandad aint like that... he IS stuborn and hates having to bring his wife to the other end of the world in order to get fresh fish because she refuses to grasp the fact that once you add in the patrol and the cost of the supposedly cheap fish the overhead cost is gonna be higher, when i point this out to her she says i'm paroting my mum... hell no, i dont parot... its just that YOURE SPENDING MORE MONEY!!!
any non-sensical 2 year old can figure that out and just because i have the brain and common sense of a person 1 or 2 years older than me (amongst most malays anyway) does not mean i'm a parot...

i wanted to write about how i got horror sick but ended up ranting about marriage instead...i got redirected again....

but i wonder, why do we get married, other than the reason to reproduce the next generation?

2 comments:

. said...

Hi ya!!! my name is katie and I would love if you went to my blog..

your blog so cool! I love it! LOL.

Anyway. Bye!!

http://writingsfromthesushibar.blogspot.com/

. said...

haha, I HATE it when people don't comment on my blog.
By the way, your template is really cool, kind of maxuim ridey really..

Well I will always try and comment on your blog to make you feel then aye!!