BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 28, 2007

holiday,holiday .....or hellday?

i got back from my holiday last sunday and couldn't find a computer with internet connection, since mine is fried...again and that i'll have to wait for my mum's friend to clear of the virus in my laptop and he's a doctor and so very busy... i think he's with the UN or something like that... he gets to travel often. Anyway, here's an outline of my 1 week holiday.

1st day

push of at eight in the morning to go to ipoh/perak ...not ipoh taiping..yet.
saw some sites
ate at ipoh club
set of to pinang
stayed the night with my mum's friend

2nd day
woke up early in the morning along with my mum's friend and her husband to go trekking
8.30am we started our trek and took 2 hours to reach our destination
once we got there me and my mum unpacked our tents (we were camping over at the beach)
we chilled out and met the most friendly flee ridden dog and tried to play fetch...sadly the dos was a bum
went over to the intersection where the fresh water stream met the ocean via beach.
hung out there and i tried to sneak a climb on the rocks nearby... my mum caught me a and as always panicked.
aunt and uncle left via boat

3rd day
got back to pinang via boat
checked into pinang club and took a bath to look human...or vaguely so
relaxed the whole day

4th day
took a 'becha' to fort cornwalis and took the same 'becha' (rickshaw...or resembling one) to the ferry station
went to the bird park there and got depressed ( the reason i promise will be reveled in later posts since i dont have the flash drive containing the picture of that sickening escapade)
got the ferry back home and took a taxi to the club
that nite we went to dinner with aunt and uncle along with aunt's mother (who has a tattoo on her right inner upper arm) and her nephews who were petrified i was a girl...but not as bad as a malay boy...they pretend i dont exist my mum says its hormones but i think its cuz they wanna seem macho.... it just seem to me that THEY'RE stupid... anyway, i had constipation which cut the dinner short.... by 30 minutes. went to penang swimming club to hurl and unblock the other end.
spent most of the nite in a karaoke booth at the swimming club.
went back to pinang club and slept like a log.

5th day

went back to ipoh...taiping at bukit larut and spent hari raya haji there with my grandma and pa as well as youngest aunt (they traveled from kajang and they dont live in taiping)
walked to the top of the hill with aunt and mum
hung out and slept

6th day
went back home to shah alam/ kajang

7th day
shoot of to melaka and that nite we went to jonker street in jonker walk (note jonker street ain't there if it ain't saturday nite)

8th day
went back home




there is more to the story..not to mention pictures and i left out the waterfall part at the very begining ...but i wanted to tell the whole story plus pictures....so watch out!

2 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

At least you went somewhere. I have been stuck at home for the past 1 1/2 months++. Plus, you ain't stuck with a lazy-ass neighbour.

mia said...

capoeirist...oh trust me my old neighbour was worse... he screwd up my room by doing some form of renovating that ended with a hole on one side of my room causing water from the roof to seep into my bedroom... lucky not all the water endded up in my bedroom since not ALL the water seeped INTO the roof...but the damage is about the same....