BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 28, 2007

writing book dilema

one of the reasons i'm not giving details on my holiday is because of the fact that i only wrote down my ideas and the basic skeleton story in my writing book and i had so many ideas that i finished the whole book....and all the stories i wrote in the period of my holiday just happens to be skeleton stories. so right now i'm looking for the perfect writing book and decided to get the same type of notebook like i had before only in a different design but the problem is....i cant find it anywhere!
and since i'm stubborn i have to find that particular book cuz its the only thing that is both practical and nice to look at.... i'm not materialistic but i would like to look at a notebook and actually FEEL like writing in it...that on of the weird things about me. there are plenty of weird things about me but for the purpose of this article i'll just keep it at that.
i'm flippin' out!!!!!!! my holiday must be published!

p.s did i mention i can be obsessive at times to?

2 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

This comment has no relation whatsoever to your article. The videogames have returned. Though, I noticed before I read your comment so there goes your triumphant whoop.

mia said...

whoop whoop!
weehee!
loop de loop!
hate to rub it in (you know i don't mean it but its polite just to say it) but i TOLD YOU SO!
then again it's kinnda common sense... lol