BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

soffar sogood

last Thursday, i went to see this movie entitled, 'los and faun'
an Afdlin Shauki film, and dead funny if you pay attention to detail.
Era Fazira cannot at but i guess she has to be all pretty there in order to carry out the role of a millionaire's wife. go figure.
anyway,on the way back home from one utama, i was listening to the radio and David Archuleta's new song came on the radio, "a little to not over you" i think, was the title (i know that last sentence is a bit off in grammar, but i'm too lazy to do anything about it)
the first thought that came to my head was, "wow! David really does mean what he sings, i mean, really, the first single he releases after cutely winning American Idol was crush, with the lyrics
"but i know this crush ain't going away iay iay iayeah" and true enough, it never did, all the way to his next single"
but it looks like sometimes you should be careful what you sing, like the plain white t's for example, their first release had the lyrics "hey there Delilah whats it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do", very sweet words, but then in their second release they sang "hate is a strong word, but i really really really dont like you, now that its over, i dont even know what i likes about you"
well, i guess Delilah had to much fun in New York City.

but, i know that's not true, Delilah is still with the lead singer of said band... but it makes you wonder... there is always the begining and an end to everything.
there is always a first time for everything, including what you say.
take for example Donald Trump, i bet he really enjoyed the first time he said "you're FIRED"
but for him, the first time he said that, he enjoyed it so much, he never learned to stop saying it...
maybe THAT'S why he decided to have a show called The Apprentice, so he could go on saying those words without firing everyone who work for him.there's a thought.

so talking about thoughts, my mum and I went out somewhere and i left my purse under my pillow, cuz i wanted it away from the window in case anyone wanted to steal it (god knows who would! its not like i have money in there, in fact sometimes i wonder why the heck i have a wallet in the first place?) but since my mum always told me to practice being paranoid from a young age so i'll grow up to trust no one except my pet and a fluffy pillow.
anyway, when i went out my mum told me she took my wallet (god also knows how she knew it was under there... what else does she know about me? uh oh, time to change the locks to my bedroom)
and a verse of a song just popped into my head, here it is

I hid my heart under a pillow
away from the wide open window
where unwanted stealing hands roam
i just wont let them
take my heart as their own


i honestly do NOT know where that verse came from, yet another thing god knows and i dont
its begining to anoy me.

4 comments:

Harshiah Prem Kumar said...

hey mia!
This is me leaving a comment on your blog by popular demand!
hehe.
so cool.
Anyway I always do drop by ur blog bt always forget to leave a comment.
So this is me, leaving a super long comment to make up for lost times.
Haha.
Drop by mine always!
And have a good holiday!

Harshiah Prem Kumar said...

Actually I do.
Im reading the second one rite now.
But I dont reli hav much time.
Cuz Im in Jb.
But i'll get to it soon.
haha
I hope you enjoy it!

TheSadHeron said...

u really seem to be pondering over thoughts now aren't you? And David Archuletta didn't win American Idol. It was David Cook. I think. Oh well, who cares?

TheSadHeron said...

obviously m not. i avoid mamak stores whenever i can. the food is barely healthy and don't get me started on hygiene. u had mentioned that Aaron is a bit of a jock. then please elaborate what defines a jock?