BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

countdown to suicide year.

well,the holidays are at an end. i would love to say finally, but i cant.
only because i have not finished my homework.
but other than that, i'm pretty glad its OVER, i got so bored that i carved a chunk of plaster that fell of the ceiling into a paper weight, and i changed the pattern of my scotch tape, i dont like plaids, not that particular design anyway.
but there are good things for me next year (even if its PMR)... like...
hold on i'm still thinking...
nothing.
oh wait!!!
my mum redid my study room!!! it now has corner shelves and it stretches almost all the way to the ceiling, i have now more space than books (for the first time ever)
but there was some trouble with one of the corner shelf (which happens to be a CD rack ) it was not stable and kept leaning backwards, my mum told me to stuff something behind so that it wont move anymore...
and being me, i stuffed all of the boxes used to package the bookshelves before and stuffed em' behind there (now thats what i call recycling!)
and next month my mum's getting me an aircond (which is a big deal) since i have not been allowed an air cond before cuz my mum says it builds character and so on and so forth, and told me her life story before i dropped it.
my mum has finally decided to put the AC in my study room cuz before i never actually sat in it and studied (not even in UPSR year, which was why i was so suprised that i got all A's and tricked my uncle into forking 500 bucks)
so my mum did all this to make sure i studied in my study room.
she spent a lot of money redoing it, which is why i am now starting to take my mum's threat of marrying me off if i did not do fantastic for my PMR...

and i'm here screaming "SHIT!!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE TO STUDY THIS TIME!!!"

and speaking of my study room, my mum and grand dad just came back from ikea after dashing in and dashing out for 3hours.

today is sunday and my grandad came back from IKEA shocked thast it is packed so late in the afternoon... hehe, he still ahs a lot to learn about woman and IKEA.
men, they never learn. i remember him saying "alah, dah petang dah, semua org dah balik "
yeah right!

so i now have no books to read, so one night my mum came into my room and caught me reading "in the fifth at Malory Towers" by Enid Blyton and laughed out loud or lol.
she apparently found it funny that a girl who has read the da vinci code, angel's and demon's, pride and prejudice, loves Trudi Canavan would be stuck reading Enid Blyton
yeah, HAHA very funny!
thats the price you pay for having a nice studyroom and floor to almost ceiling book shelf...
no books... ironic no?
as it is my mum promised a suficient decrease of my book intake and suficient increase in my tuition next year, i have no books to read this year.
Boo Hoo.
oh yeah, i'm also gonna cut my hair short so i dont have to bother with it next year (its so bloody anoying) but i have yet to actually CUT it yet, i've been waiting 4 almost a month.. i waited 2 month for the first hair cut...
i wonder how long i have to wait for this one.
but i am absolutely determined to make my hair look as if Edward Scissorhand did a number on my hair. in order not to have any distractions next year...
yeah i know i know, i being a teen girl in the 21st century, should not want to look ugly.
but i have always been weird (its only called accentric if you're rich) other girls go shopping, i go camping on an island near Pinang. go figure.
anyway, i gotta go, my still amazed grandad, my grandma and my mum are contemplating wheter my granma's kuih bakar is basi or not, they asked me to sniff it and not suprisingly, i could not smell it due to my nose that is acting like a leaky pipe, unfortunately, my nose cant be fixed by twisting it with spanar. unfortunately.

1 comments:

TheSadHeron said...

tag. you're it. check out my blog