BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

finaly i have seen Twilight

so i finally watched Twilight!!!
with my mum
yeah i know, sad, a waste of sweet movies i tell ya!!!
but it was worth it, i finally managed to make my mum like a guy.
but...
there is a problem
this is what she said "ooohhh, one thing i know is that i am DEFINITELY marrying a Vampire"
yup, my mum has found what she likes, unfortunately, its the wrong species,state of well-being, and ...interests.
my mum always said guys are only interested in one thing... yeah right!
i'm sure Vamps have the same... INTERESTS as everyone else (everyone else who drinks blood that is)
so anyway,
we went to one utama to watch a movie, but we came back (being as female as we are) with a movie,5 photo albums,2 baking pans,1 jelly mold and a gift wrapper (i collect those) but only the ones with nice paterns.
so, despite what it may seem, me and my mum ARE female.
talking about females, most of us mature faster than guys (yeah!!! you guys argue you are stronger than woman anatomicaly right? well, god created everything in balance, fe has he, black has white, good means theres evil, so if a guy is stronger than a female, the law of the universe proves that females are SMARTER than men, so thats why it is balanced).
to prove it, my cousin (or cow sin as i think of them when they start being prats) has a friend (a girl) who's boyfriend is a girl... did i mention my cousin is eight years-old?
yeah, i guess the guys couldn't catch up so the two girls decided to get CAUGHT UP in things they dont understand. my cousin has no idea about her friend's preferences (look, i dont mind gay people, in fact i love gay guys!!! and i go to an all girls school, which means i walk past lesbians without realizing it, and even if i do, i dont treat them any differently) i am just scared that my cousin will be one, i dont mind, but my grandma is 71 years-old. do the math.

anyway i gotta go my facebook is calling (well thats the story anyway, i'm dry out of things to say)

0 comments: