BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i got tagged

1.do you believe in eternal love?
no, i do not, because we do not live for till' the end of time, and if we did, what is the point of loving?

2.do you ever think to much?
me, all the time, but sometimes i can say things without thinking...just goes to show i think about more stuff than just what to say next.

3.what was the most craziest thing you have done?
i don't remember... i don't think the things i do are crazy... but my friends do so ask them.

4. what do you see yourself becoming?
i don't know why but i can't see that far yet, but i know what i wanna be, i wanna be someone who is crazy,funny,smart,accomplished, unpredictable,creative,fun and loving, i still have to work on the last part.

5. who are the 3 most hated people or type of people!
-people who pretend they are someone else
-people who are close-minded and bitchy
-those hurt me,make me feel stupid about myself and don't care that they have... but i love those people to, for making me stronger... you know, like that Christina Argulera song... "make me worth a little bit harder,makes me that much smarter, so thanks for making me a Fighter" or something like that

6.what was the most stupidest thing you have ever done?
when i was younger, i skipped a classes with my friend...when we got caught, we lied and said my friend's mother took us out of the school....when really we were only hiding in the empty classrooms on the third floor of the school, we got in more trouble then if we had told the truth...
that is one of the most stupidest things i've done....i cant remember the rest.

7.what is your biggest fear?
a friendship with a good friend turned sour and losing my i-pod

8.fav drink from starbucks.
any form of Frappucino...ice-blended

9.do you find it hard to let go?
of friendships and stuff like that.....yeah.

10.what do you value most in your life?
so far as my life has gone, i value friendships most,that and love...love for my i-pod,love for my fat cat (aazraa),love for my ash,love for my mum... you get the point.

11.5 things you cannot live with out.

-my music
-my books
-my oxygen
-my friends and future boyfriends
-my family
in no particular order

12.do you have self confidence?
yes and no,i have enough confidence to speak in front of a large crowd,to dance and to act. i have enough confidence to wear a bikini,to speak my mind,to do crazy things and to tell people things straight to their face... but i do not have confidence to speak to a MALAY guy for the first 30 minutes... i say 1 word,they reply half a word....i tried!

13.do you depend in makeup?
er...no, i hardly wear any, unless i have to dance or perform on stage, that to i let Aliya do my make-up...and Fuzzy

14.do you care what people think of you?
do i sound like someone who cares what the general public thinks about me?
no right?
but i do care of what those close to me think of me because those are the people that matter, those who don't know me can stuff themselves.

15. 10 things you want in your man
-funny
-smart
-not egoistic
-does not wear to much jewelry or hair gel
-not afraid to say what he means
-someone who is not afraid to admit that he is wrong
-someone who is open-minded
-a guy that cares what i think
-a sweet guy who is romantic but not soapy
-a guy who is taller than me and does not care what people think of him nor me


okay, take one question from the selection above on your blog and add your own, then tag your friends and notify them by leaving a comment on their blog sayin "you've been tagged" or something along those lines.

here are the people i've tagged
-ash
-fuzzy
-marineko
-sushi girl
-don sarcasma
-ma fong
-debra

0 comments: