BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

toned down twister

so the plan was that today, our class was supposed to play twister for PJ, hmm, no such thing, i found out yesterday that pn lalita banned it...why? because the day b4 that nicole brought the Twister game to school and a couple or ex-prefects did the Twist. so the teachers apon seeing the kids having so much fun with twisting and streatching, decided to ban the game, i've already told off Nicole... yesterday (i did not come the day b4) but i think we can still bring it 4 PJ cuz its counted as a sports game (or an advanced streaching exercise), plus my PJ teacher said yes, and so we are still playing Twister for PJ, so it came around into a full circle...thank god its for the better.

so the reason i did not come the day that Twister got banned was cuz i was visiting a near death aunt...was because she is now dead. she died yesterday at 1pm...exactly when visiting hours start...
she had liver failure,she could not breath, the anzymes and minerals in her body were unbalanced and she died of auto-immune (her body attacked itself)
i attended her funeral last night, but i did not cry, frankly i did not know her that well, and when i visited her the night before her funeral night, i knew that she had slim chances to live, so i sorta prepared myself... and so did the family, but that did not stop them from crying...
unto lighter things, this morning my mum caught me wearing her white strapless simease (i think thats how you spell it, but in other words simease means singlet without the straps) great, we were already late and she was already in a shitty pie mood,and she noticed the simease...
its not my fault!!! mine were dirty and the ones that i washed over the weekend went missing!!!
and i was going to give her back (but not tell her cuz she'll say no and i'll end up wearing a shitty pie dirty simease) i wish i could wear my pinafore but i am malay and its friday...plus there is agama today so i have to wear my baju kurung (in our school come agama time we are all FORCED to wear tudung) so i cant exactly wear a tudung over a pinafore... i have done so before and i discovered that most ustazas enjoy making fun of students and enjoy humiliating them... i think the word is sadist..or is it masochist? it sure as shitty pie ain't optimist (is that how you spell it?)
anywho, the point is i hate my agama teacher this year... at least last year the teacher was nice and actually teach us something, this one just gives us notes to do...

2 comments:

marineko said...

Oh dear. I remember high school agama class pretty well :/ I used to get crap from my ustazah every day because I sat next to an INDIAN boy. We were allowed to choose our seats on the first day of class, and since he was one of my best friends, of course I sat with him! But apparently I was the only muslim who sat next to a non-muslim, and all the ustazah always rag on me in agama class. :(

mia said...

wow, that must have been hard, i really know why the ustazas do that!!!
one day i was wearing my pinafore and i walked past my ustazah, she was like "wow, myrra comel nye" in that sarcastic tone, probably pointing out i'm EVIL enough to wear a pinafore, i just turned towards her with a sweet smile on my face and said very politely "terima kasih ustazah" and skipped away happily smiling, and when i looked back i saw my ustazah frowning... hehe, i think she thought that i cared she did not like me to wear a pinafore... how wrong she was...is.
anyway, last time i commented i said that i an curious about divination...curious enough to have talked my mum to kinokiniya... you'll know how i got my hands on them in my latest blog post...