BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i've house bunnied a lizard!!!!

i have turns a normal green lizaed (cicak) pink!!!
do you wanna know how???
well, to tell you the truth what i did was not that great, this was how it hapened...

last monday when i was breaking fast, we made a jug full of air bandung and by the end of the night there was only a small portion left. so i was so tired that i just left the bandung there instead of stuffing it into our fridge. so the nest night, we bought sugar cane juice instead and needed a jug to pour it in. so i took the bandung jug down stairs and poured the contents into the sink and along with the pink bandung came a pink cicak!!!
its head was green and its body stained pink. i called my mum who laughed. i've got a few pic but they are in my mum's phone and my mum is to lazy to re install the nokia thing on our new laptop (our old one went pop) so i guess i'll put the pics in when we get the time to re-install it.
but what i found most ammusing was that looking at the pink lizard, i remembered my friend faz. she absolutely loves pink and is obsessed by it... at the same time she is also terribly afraid of lizards... she once pured an intire bottle of clorox onto her feet to kill a lizard perched there (poor lizard) so i really wondered what would be her reaction when she saw her most loved thing and her most feared thing combined.
yesterday i did and all that came up was
"ew" which was her only comment...hhhrrrmmmpppphhhh
after all the pics, all she can say is "ew"....typical
anyway capoiera's b'day just passed...it was yesterday. i wished despite formerly being absolutely furious at him for the carnival incident....er...i'm not gonna tell about that again, you can read my previous post from august if you wanna... but keep in mind the jerk is forgiven.
i told my mum and she was like "hah! there you go" she's smug cause she thought the whole quarel is dumb... i dont really think it was, well, not completely dumb at least.
kay,i gotta go b4 my mum comes. ciau!!!

5 comments:

marineko said...

the baby is my niece Sophia Meiyin. The cat is my brother's, Pixel. He has 2 cats, Pixel and Trixie. Trixie is also orange but normal weight with longer fur. They live in S'pore. Here, I have 6 cats - 2 belongs to my mom, 1 is my sister's (and she has another cat in Russia), 1 is a family cat, and 2 are mine. :D

Yeah, the quote is from Macbeth... I looked into my book the other day. Apparently the witch said something like, "by the pricking of my fingers, something wicked this way comes"

i haven't read Cecelia Ahern, but i "A Place Called Here." Haven't read it yet.

Btw, you're in CBN? I graduated from there in 2000.

. said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. said...

Its Katie!! Hello!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for your tag on my blog. I have been very good thanks, really busy actually with extra karate classes and lots of art stuff, I recently got a merit in this huge competiton for under 27s, national level with one of my works.

Cool aye!

Anonymous said...

By the way, Brisngr rocks, but I won't tell what happens.. I m not that mean.. Lol!

And because it was so big, theres actually going to be a four book, cool aye!