BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

pop! goes my hand

ramathan!!! a busy time for food stalls,mothers,trafic policemen,ustazahs and doctors....
doctors?
if you are wondering why your brain is hurting after you have broken fast, its not lethargy!
its the stupid kids outside with the fire crackers going "BING BANG BOOM" like a bad gangster movie. and for what?
how should i know? ask them?
last night my family and i were conversing over skype with my uncle (who is in Edinburg), when a frightfully loud sound interupted our feeble attempts to decipher my cousin's scottish ramblings (or at least is sounded like ramblings from this side of the world). a fire cracker or whatever that freaking thing was startled all of us and we started to get angry...my uncle joined in to, we could not understand why the hell the kids did not play in the huge field/basketball court/park instead of the middle of the tar road. it did not help that the comunity is quite small conpared to the rest of Bukit Jelutong and normal sounds echo enough, they had to put in a big BANG.
it was late, and my granmum was alresdy anoyed at the fact that she cant hear my uncle and his kids clearly over the speaker... my grandmum, who normaly does not intervene in matters which makes her stand up to the public (her daughter's and grandaughter's love lifes are a different question), got up and told the buggers off came in and continued with the video conference... but of course, due to my granmum's inexperience of telling off people who are not related to her (she always nags me to clean the house... not thinking that i already have to clean four rooms,clear the trash, dust my piano, feed the cats and do the laundry, if i do anymore i might as well declare my self a slave...when i told her she said her kids always helped, to which i replied that she has 4 kids and my mum only has1) the BING BANG BOOMS started again...this time my aunt went out...i followed.
my aunt has this look she gives to people she is angry with that scares the poop outta them (i'm trying not to swear...much) and even makes the ones she is not angry with scared... so i really wanted to see the guys being told of...due to an old vendetta with the kids of my neighbourhood. and i was not dissapointed!!!
my aunt came back and all was silent.
next time i'll try and have her deal with the teenage guys smoking behind our house...my window is filthy due to the exess of smoke, the plants are dying and so are their brain cells.
i dont get why you smoke at 15-18. you wanna be cool?
FYI
you drool
you sleep around your school
you flunk
you're dumb
you're probably end up a drunk
your lips,their black
and you better step back
your breath,it stinks
did you ever stop to think?

sorry, to all you under age smokers...its the truth... and as for you 'grown up' smokers, at least its legal. don't mean the ryme ain't for you to.

2 comments:

marineko said...

how many cats do you have?

and i agree with the smoking thing. i do (or did, since i haven't in over a year) smoke socially, but it doesn't do anything for me, and i wonder why people love it so much? it's funny, though, because when i was still a Lit student (i'm studying multimedia now) in the States all the other writer/actor/artist friends of mine are into vices like cigarettes, alcohol and an unhealthy amount of coffee, and i was like, "um, passionfruit tea please?" they rag on me because i didn't fit into the liberal arts scene, and i was like, "i thought we were all about 'dare to be different?'" haha...

anyway, i answered your comment on my blog post :D

marineko said...

haha, on my Facebook i play games mostly. i have lil green patch and growing gifts, etc., because that's what most of my friends have, but my addiction comes from Visual Bookshelf and the games. i play Elven Blood, Battle Stations, Dragon Wars, etc.

i realised yesterday that i mixed up 2 of shakespeare's plays! it's true that Hamlet is the one with complex characters i thought you might like, but the one that "something wicked this way comes" is from Macbeth. Macbeth was never one of my favourites, and whenever i remember something i like from it i tend to automatically attribute it to Hamlet :p

if i re-read it now i'll probably like it, though.

i studied lit in the States. the 911 thing happened during my 2nd year, and while my 3rd year was pretty okay, soon after we were told that we had to reapply for visas, and our scholarships would be taken away, and we have to pay extra "foreign student fee" (we= international students). since i can't afford to finish my 4th year without the scholarship (+ the extra fees) i decided to come back to M'sia. i can't do Lit here as they only have it in public Unis, and they only accept fresh SPM grads (they won't accept my credits from the States, even though i was in honor's roll. weird or what?) so i took a part-time study course in Multimedia and spend the rest of my time working in Kino.

i love all sorts of tea. i actually drank a lot of coffee once, until one day i just got sick of it or something. i still enjoy it sometimes. but tea, it's my lifelong love, together with books. :D