BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

books books books

the most weird and greatest thing hapened to me yesterday as i was breaking fast at A&W with my mum, i got spotted by one of the readkl blog people...i'm not sure what they are called, i think they are scouts...
they take pictures and post blog entries abot what people are reading in KL! my mum and me got our pictures taken and posted on the blog!!
that was the weird part... the great part is that i get to know about books!!!! more books. and yes,i'm a geek. who the hell cares? i am so happy that i found this site, you can find it on my link list under "we also read". if you are a reader you can check it out. my mum got spotted reading the science of leonardo my fritjov chopra, the author of the tao of physics. so my mum is looking pretty smart now... did i mention i wanted to read that? i was the one who convinced her to buy it.
i got caught reading "the last of the wilds" by trudi canavan. i love the age of the five trilogy!!! i've read the 1st book and the last of the wilds is the second... and i've already bought the third book.

okay, aside from book matters, let me write about something else...
never mind.

3 comments:

marineko said...

hi there, i see that you're a blogger too :D
readkl was started by dizzy (http://liy.tumblr.com/) and Uzair (http://uzairsawal.blogspot.com/).

i'm the one who approached you the other day. i forgot to tell you my name! it's marisa. my non-readkl (but still very bookish) blog is at marineko.blogspot.com

so you're a punjabi/malay/arab/sarawakian? cool. i'm a bugis/chinese/bengali/afghan. (^_^)

marineko said...

yup, i work at Kinokuniya. i'm in charge of science fiction and fantasy.

"Something Wicked This Way Comes" is a line from Shakespeare's Hamlet. Ray Bradbury used it as the title of his book, and the song in Harry Potter is actually from Hamlet, but put to song. :D

happyichigo♥ said...

hello,

i'm with marisa at a&w..
i dont read a lot like you guys..
when i saw u reading trudi canavan i was like "wow, she's in high school and she knows canavan"..and now i knew u're only 14!

when i was 14 i read charlie and the chocolate factory and anne of green gable series..

isnt readkl blog is cool? marisa always wanted to take pictures of me while reading..hahaha