BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 20, 2008

growing up

lately, i have not been on blogspot that often due to lack of time,readers and inspiration.
i have been preparing for cheer comp and i had exams and math tuition and piano classes and book check and that marathon next week(wait... its THIS week!) and a carnival the week after with a replacement class of 2 hours math tuition with mr patrick (who still struggles to understand my jokes and am suprised the first time around that i was malay... and a reader and a cheerleader, which for some out-of-this-world reason rymes) and then my piano exam on the 18th nxt month not to mention my birthday on the 7th.

as you can see, i am busy. but that is not an excuse...well it is but it sounds noble when i say it isn't. this all gets me wondering how time went by. i can legally ride a motorbike next year!
and it seems sureal that 2 years before all i wanted to be was a teenager, now i am and i have to live it on the fast lane! the last year and 7 months and 21 days went by in a blink (a millisecond)
so here i am feeling hurried. of course i love always being busy (i get sick when i dont do something for to long) yet i cant help but wonder how weird and strange it will be in 3 years time when my uncle comes home from england and i would have had my 1st boyfriend(as faer as my family knows) as well as a part time job while waiting for my SPM results. my cuzins prob wont remember who the heck i am!

yikes! PMR is next year. i guess it is kinnda facinating and misterious the way i dont know what the future holds for me, nor do i remember most of the past. yet i am also detached from the present for if i am. i would be god (which i clearly am not... for those of you who are confused and hapen to be muslim terrorist bombers, dont blow up my school, i was only stating that if you were to be conected to all of the present then you arn't human...and its impossible because there are to many things going on in the present for our little human minds can grasp)
maybe thats why we need to be selfish and only care what is hapening in our life...

on that thought,
ciau

0 comments: