BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 23, 2008

aches and pains

we have finaly started practicing everyday since cheer comp is up next month and my whole body aches! we have to practice from 11.00am - 12.30am and then from 1.30pm-3.30pm in total that makes... 3 1/2 hours per day, i'm not realy complaining... if you think this is complaining then i recomend you not to be around when i'm having PMS or BDS (bitchy day syndrome)
my mum has now rebaned me from going on the LRT (light rail transport) cuz i forgot (yet again) to call her when i reached school, she freaked and by the time i called her i found out she was on her way to my school. so then when she picked me up at central plaza yesterday i pissed her even more cuz i lost my touch n go card which had 45 bucks in it... she went on and on nagging all the way home (30 minutes out of 45) then i pulled out the card from in between the seats and she told me to switch it with the one in the smart tag.
teehee it was lucky it was there she treaten to pull me out of cheer cuz of the card. (cuz it takes a lot of my brain space). seriously my mum is so against cheer but she still lets me join the team cuz she wants me to be able to make my own choices...she still makes it hard for me...like trying to pull me out the 1st chances she gets.
sorry i havnt wrote here for a while... i've been busy.
oh yeah, i gotta tell you something funny. i a war with this guy, he always calls me pervert... i call him an asshole. he calls me a pervert everytime i pass his bus and one day ash (my bestfriend and she is a girl) dared me to go to asshole and say "are you free tonight, cuz i'm feeling hot and sweaty" which is slutty to say the least. so i did it (not cuz i'm like that but cuz she dared me) well, i tried to. when asshole walked pass i called him but he egnored me... now that was ambarasing. then his friends shated calling him grampa or "atuk" and then i called him chicken. so the day after that i took a diff station. there are two stations near my school one is 'DW" and the other is "MJ" these aren't the real names of the stations. i normaly go to DW but that day i went to MJ cuz ash wanted to splash su with water for some reason, i think payback for splashing her with water...
so anyway i was almost at the station when i heard a bus and the word pervert being yelled out, it was asshole! i cant believe it!!! its like he is my own personal ghost! i really cant believe the fact that he actually spotted me in the midst of all the other girls! oh well, one of his friends made a rude gesture and i yelled "oh! thats VERY mature" and walked off.
i really dont know why he teases me so. i mean, my friends say he likes me and i'll say bollocks!
if he thinks this is primary school then he can just piss off!
but in the ,mean time, i still have to go through with the dare...bollocks!
oh yeah and i changed the pics on 'about me and around me' hope you dont find it offensive like the last batch was!
ciau!

0 comments: