BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

oopppssss...

so get this, i'm in my classroom talking about the vampire diaries with manisha and suddenly she asks you about the ICAS english test....
if i was taking part i said no....
i took part in the new south wales english test...
apparently they are the same thing...
shit, and guess what the exam is taking place today! at 1.30 in lab 6 and 5.....
holy crap! i forgot about that!!!
i totaly forgot about the test...AND the study part!!!! i hope i dont fail!
the reason i am not studying right now is because there is no material to study... that is not in my school library. since this is an extra test and not the main one... holy holy holy mother of crappiola!
not just that i woke up this morning with my usualy sinus...but mr sinus decided to stay longer. and then i burped... in public!
i was in bank negara's library (still am actually) in one of the booths and burped... there was a lady (buisiness lady) in the booth nest to mine i'm pretty sure she heard. i have a sneaking suspicion she was already disgusted by the fact i was sneazing my nose off. so i pretended to dash for the toilet, like i was gonna puke to excuse my burp... now i think about it,is kinnda dumb.
oh well, that's life. oh yeah i was passionately reading the end of the vampire diaries book 1 and put it down when i finnished (it took all my self control not to continue with the 2nd book) i put the book down and rummaged my bag for my science homework... i got the book out and checked the index to see what i needed to do and then, i reached out for my pencil box to discover that i left it in the car...great.
oh well, i ain't gonna go all the way down for that!!! the homework ain't even overdue.
anyway i gotta jet.
buh bye.

0 comments: