BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 2, 2008

whooo hooo!!!!

i got a new phone!!! a sony ericsson phone w850i!!!i know its an old phone but it is wayyyy better then my nokia 5060. my mum decided since my phone screen is so busted i can hardly use it, and that i've been practicing my math willingly that i should have it and only if i keep my math grades in reasonable percentages.... not that i got my midterm ppr results for math yet but i know if it is bad then i'll have to give my mum the phone back until i bring them up.
so i know i haven't been writing much, its due to the fact that i didn't get any inspiration or anything to write about.... or maybe i just didn't realize it at the time...
man i prided myself to be someone who does not care what people think, but boy was i wrong... i was so concerned with not caring what people think that i started caring and tried to be perfect... man that sucks!!!
i'm 14 but most people think i'm older... like i can get into pg18 movies older but i look in the mirror and i see a young girl of 15.
so i get disappointed...believe it or not i am really insecure about my looks and little about anything else.... my friends tells me i'm nuts. i tell them they're nuts.
so today i put on my shoes,fav jeans (which i always wear) and my fav top. i feel good...partly cuz i noe i wont lose my balance on account of my wedges go from one side of my feet to the other when i walk..... oh well. my discomfort might also be cuz of my lack of prolonged sleep that every teenager needs.

1 comments:

. said...

Cool, I had a sony erccsion walkman that my grandad gave me.. it sucked a was really complicated and slow. I hear your one is better though! (hopefuly)