BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 6, 2008

lil weird things about my family & friends

my grandad once drove of without me in the car when he was actually supposed to pick me up to send me to his house.

my mum once lost her specs and found them in the fridge with the bread and chocolates

my grandmum once got into the wrong car and when i found her and started laughing she scolded me and asked me why i wasn't getting in the car.

i once got into a lift and realised that i was going up instead of down.

my best guy friend listens to heavy metal...and he plays golf

my mum and me have a habit of talking to ourselves

people think my mum and me are cousins and they try to flirt with my mum in front of me.

my grandmum thinks that my grandad is chatting up a girl when he talk to one

i once yelled fuckfuckfuck in front of my teacher without realizing it....she was the dicipline teacher.


my grand mother once confused a brinjol with a tomato

my mum always cleans the whole house spotless but her room is worse than mine

my grandad is bent up on safety but he once misplaced the wire of my nebulizer(by the way i dont have asthma but i do wheeze 1 every 2-3 years)

i have allergy rhinitis but i love to drink chilled water.

i am a female jock... i am also a cheerleader (not a good one but i'm getting better)

my girlfriend fuzzy (yes that is actually her nick name) has never said the word sex but we always make jokes about it.

1 comments:

. said...

That's really funny Mia!


I often talk to myself. I tell my self stories, and I do that with my dogs to.. I tell them stories and things.. And I always talk to all of my animals like they can understand. I know they do.. (don't question me on this)

LOL!