BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

computer with a side of fries

guess what?? during me and my mum's movie mania,our computer got fried. it was raining bolts and lightning, seeing as mu mum is a facebook junkie,she left the computer with the broadband line in, ready for a speedy call to facebook (the poor fellow must be exausted!)
so lightning struck and our house blacked out, not without a loud popping sound signaling the end of my computer's life. what is so sad is that i forgot to back-up the new pics in my computer. there were pic of me and my friends at school,me and my old friends at the carnival,my 14th b'day photos and my uncle jack's wedding photos. that is the worse lot. but there is still hope of restoring the data if the fry was not serious, but we'll only find out when we take it for repair (god knows how long THAT will take), so i now have no alternative but to ask a friend to print out some pics for me (in colour). i'm sure you all are wondering howw the hell i'm writing this, well, the clinic my mum works at suplies doctors to the bank negara clinic,since i'm form 2 and in the afternoon session,i have to follow my mum to bank negara everyday and i get excess to the library and to its computers and printers...i'm not supposed to since my mum does not really work here... in a sense that my mum does not actually get paid by the same people the employees at bank negara do. so technicaly i have no right, but the staff dont complain since i'm here everyday and practicaly no one really uses these computers cuz they have their own laptops. which really pisses me off (the part about them having lap tops and that mine is friend due to my mum's carelessness and mine for not saving the pics) one more thing is cuz the printer here does not have coloured ink and i need coloured pics for my history folder/project its 30% of my end of the the year exam marks. and i need to get an 'A' cuz i had a deal with my mum (if i get 'A's for math,science,english and sejarah,she'll buy me a new set of earphones for my i-pod)
and the fact that i wanna prove that i am interested in our country's history.
it is now fasting month and there wont be any PJK (or PE) for the muslims (which is fair) but the non-muslim'll have to skip PJK to and then we'll all have to take notes. i just wish it is not so unfair for those non-malays who dont fast and enjoy PJK. but then again it wont be fair to the malays who fast and love PJK to sit inside taking notes while the rest of the class have fun outside, so i guess its better that way, yet it still sucks. the extra-curricular activities have also been halted so that the koko marks (curricular marks) wont be even. living in a multi racial community rocks, but it can suck at times to... for example,now during the fasting month.
gotta go!
myrra shaima

0 comments: