BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 23, 2008

aftermath

i just came back from redang, tanned,happy,crazy cuz i read both my books and didn't bring a third and... dry
my holiday was a funny one with not that many pictures... of the holiday nor of me.
well, not of my face anyway.
my mum (always the joker), took pictures of my bikini top part and my ass, instead of my face.
of course i did not delete it, on acount of it actually looking good, me not the bikini, but i think the bikini might have helped. what else can give the allusion of cleavace that a push up bikini?!
hehe, i went into this topic cuz i have to tell ya about this one incident. first you have to understand 2 things, the fist is that JALAN means WALK and JALANG means PROSTITUTE.

THEN i can tell you what hapened.
when i was in terrenganu, on pulau redang. you have to understand that the terrenganu people have a slang all their own, like the californian slang versus the new york slang.
so me and my mum were looking for a necklace or something to remember the holiday. we were both wearing our swimmingsuits me in my bikini and my mum in her tankini, we both wore one of those beach skirts, me with a slit and her with out... FYI i was wearing her beach skirt. i dont own one and hers was sexy. all of them. we went to lagoona beach resort's gift shop without finding anything that i particularly like so we were on our way back towards the coral redang beach resort's gift shop when midway down lagoona's beach a ball got mis kicked and landed in front of my mum and i. the guy who took it hapened to be the same guy out of the three guys who were our guide the day before when we used one of our three free snorkling trips.
so he said "kau hang buat apo?"
"tengoh menjalang eh"

my mum said cooly that we "berjalan" not "menjalang"
the poor guy turned around and ran off without knowing what he did wrong.
after that particular obstacle there were acouple of man monkeys staring at us (at ME says my mum) i am talkin' bout the monkeys who can talk, not the ooh ooh ahh ahh monkeys.
i just egnored them, as usual. so then after stoping at the gift shop on coral redang, we went towards my grandma. i told my mum not to tell my grandma. she did not listen. so we endded up with trying to explain to her the meaning of the joke and that it was a joke. not to mention putting up with the repeat of the samer joke throughout the entire holiday. my grandad got it but thought that i took the guy seriously.
seriously, sometimes i think that i have an adams family, i go so far as to sing their theme song once things get weird...er
from a first glance, our family, when together never looked weirder.
my grandad looks arab, my grandmum looks like an orang putih...ot sure a brit or merican, my mum who looks chinese, me who looks punjabi, my uncle (who is in england with his family) who looks typical malay along with his wife and children, my aunt haley cik who looks chindian and her husband who looks chinese and is partly, their children my cousins who look chinese, then there is my weird aunt haley, who is the youngest and the oddball of the family who looks chindian.
there is a joke about my family made by me that describes certain things about them

my grandad (tok)-you know when he is around when you hear his err.... diplomatic laugh, and he only laughs like that when talking to a non-member of the family.

my grandma (babah)-she can pass as an orang putih, even with his tudung... until she opens her mouth, then you will know she is malay.

my mum (ummi)-she might look at you in a far away expresion and smile sheepishly and you might think she like likes you, when in fact she might actualy be thinking about fermat's egnima.

me (mia,mira,yom)- when i say i want to read in peace, it means i'm going to the toilet to read.

my uncle (walit)- he wore pink tight pants when he was a teen, we were lucky he married

my aunt in-law (aunty husna,ibu nana)-no joke. cept mayb that she looks sweet but has a mean temper once egravated, mostly by her children.

my cousin(haikal)-he put my panau cream on his face thinking it was like the mosturizer that his mum wears.

my cousin (haziqah)-like all the woman in our family, she is a pain in her brothers ass.

my aunt (haleycik)-to blunt to be true...sometimes.but she can be nice and funny when in the right mood, namely not in the morning or when her children aren't acting like monkeys.

my uncle in-law(uncle wayne)-he is so thought full that sometimes he losses track of his children.he is very smart but can be a bit silly sometimes.

my cousin(yaya)- she is the girliest of the bunch of us.she is afraid of the dark and almost scratched my eyeballs out when i said 'cat woman' one night when she forced me to watch this stupid movie instead of cat woman.

my cousin(haidan)-when i come to his house he will run to me and hung me from beking while his sister hugs me on my front. the funny thing is that he is as tall as my waist, so when he hugs me from behind and screams, his face is actualy in my ass.

my cousin(madihah,baby)-she once slapped my grandad and she constantly bullies her older brother.

my aunt (haley)- she is sorta weird, she likes to do things her own way, which is not often the easiest,and refuses to change herself or do anything the easy way if it is not her own,she is paranoi.

you might not think this particularly funny but i bet whe you see and meet them you will agree with me.

anyway ciau!

0 comments: