BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 3, 2008

golf and a bitch

last friday instead of going to klcc with my friends ( mum forbid), i'm at the bukit jelutong golf practice area thing watching my mum hit M's
i was editing my essay and starting a new one, which i would publish shortly, when my cell belted out tokyo drift.
i took it and ash was on the other end asking me if i really called this freakishly anoying girl in my class a bitch (which i didn't...now you know) i said no. i did not (as you already knew, but i have a talent as to repeat thing several times) what i did say was that she was vain ( at this point ash was upset cus i didn't).
this was the story,we were in class and i was trying to do my work, can't to noisy.
anyway, fat mango (FM) was talking about food (as usual) then that girl said in this really...really... REALLY anoying and comanding tone "can you please stop talking about food azra?! i know you are the queaen of food (referance to our choral speaking skript) the way she said it was very anoying... and the tone... sometimes i think she speaks through her belly and stress it on the throat, it was so anoying and rude and distracting, that i turned around and said "suke hati lah dea nak cakap pasal makanan ke ape ke hak dea,mulut dea" which translates to "its up to her what she wants to talk about, its her mouth" and she gave me this look which is short of bitchy and said " you boleh jagan sampok tak? mulut you macam orang tua" which translates to "can you please now interupt me like that, your mouth is like a granny's" ( which is weird cuz she was the one with the sharp tongue and bitchy attitude) i replied
"kau ingat mulut kau tu mude sangat ke?"
"ye memang!" she replied
"then you perasan" i said turning my back on her anoying face

that translates to

"you think you mouth is that young?"
"yes, definatedly" she replied
"then you are very vain" i said

so basicly i told her that her mouth is as bad as a gossiping nanny's, and that she is vain...which she is.
its not like i hate her, she can be tolerable at times... rarely. but most of the time she's bitchy and controling, she thinks she can tell anyone what to do just because she is a prefect... no wait she was already like that before but it got worse after being a prefect. i really don't like people telling me what to do when he or she dosen't actually have a right to. i've tried to egnore her but now everyone wants me to be class conductress because they don't want her to be. cuz she's all show. but the problem is that, i don't want to because i like being on stage and doing my expressions then down there with my ass facing the crowd.
i've pointed out that if she becomes conductress it would be a win-win situation, cus she gets to be conducteress and if she does we can burn her if she steps out of line and if she can't take it and quits it would be a win for us.
i have no idea but i think thaat she needs to get her head to earth and i would want to do that because i dont like being stepped over by someone who isn't it.

1 comments:

Dreaming In My Fantasy Of Reality :) said...

Hahahaha.. I agree... BTW,i'll be honor if u read mine..=)