BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 1, 2007

memories

i remember when i was but friends with my ex. i remember i used to wonder who thought him how to speak and also (amongst other things) how he got his impressive knowledge of trivial stuff like how an engine works and what is the capital flower of a country...all the technical stuff... but now i notice that he is lacking knowledge in stuff like myths and legends...which i am imensely interested in... but i cant say i'm the master. anyway,when i asked him about it he'll answer "the internet" and i'd be damn anoyed with him...how the hell was i to know what site he visits? when i asked him he dident tell him which got me really mad.

the only thing he DID say that was the slightest bit usefull is the fact that he cant keep his moputh shut about his "alex rider" who is a fictional character in "the alex rider series" by Anthony Horowits... and i used to make fun of him all the time. take note that we were close friends by this time. i used to make fun of him about alot of things...i still do only now i tease him about girls... i love to hear his response...they were always anoying.

i stopped making fun of him when i picked up this book that i loved titled "evil star" and i didn't see the author's name...it was...is Anthony Horowits... that was a sock up my 'archloch' i got hooked... and i now own all of his books in exception or the diamond brother series. the alex rider series and the powere of five..
i've got
stormbreaker
pointblanc
skeleton key
eagle strike
skorpia
ark angel
and there is snakehead coming but it still hasent reached my country yet

thats the alex rider series

raven's gate
evil star
nightrise
and thats the power of five series

anyway,i blame him for my addiction to anthony horowitz and also for my love of harry potter...books.

i was in the bus with him (at this time i was 8)
a group were talking about harry potter so i went to to sit with them...
.......fact......
i was WAY less shy when i was 8
one of the girls talking was someone i knew and 2 years my senior
i thought they were talking about the movie which my mum didnt let me watch at the time because she thought it was a ghost movie...a movie about witchcraft that would give me nightmares for weeks.and that i was upset i didnt get to watch

there were a few people but i only remember the boy and the girl. so i sat down and joined the disscussion...of course i only knew half of what they were talking about...
then i endded up talking with the guy and i found out that harry potter the movie was actually a book....that was the time tat i found out that movies can actually be made based on books. i was a big fan of reading even then...and i was 8....i started reading harry potter....well at least i set my mind to convincing my mum to buy the book for me...... it was a year until i actually got around to buying it... talk about distracted.

after that i got hooked and now i'm caught in the net...
in the later years i endded up telling this guy that the latest book on the power of five series is now on the racks and to buy the adhorsens series and so on...

hehe serves him right..now i can actually outsmart him in the ranks...well about most things.
stuff like computers and the best mp3's and mp4's i still ask him...in fact he was the one who told me to download ares galaxy to download and upload my music... which saved my life cuz if i hadent downloaded the program i would be stuck listening to my mum's ballads and song that were famous 2 years ago...
thank god...he can still be a pain in the arse sometimes...most of the time.
but he has his uses...which is to anoy me and to perk me up when i'm in a foul mood...he's aboyut the only one who can do it in 2 seconds flat. much to the joy of my mum who desided not to confiscate my phone because of his cure. ge thank god!
memories help you realize what you neglect and what you do... they are good
but not always intirely...

0 comments: